USD/CAD is Struggling Between Moving Averages

By Deya Hroob

usdcad


This trade set up is based on daily chart.

USD/CAD is currently trading  between 20-day EMA as support and 50-day EMA as resistance. The 20-day EMA is at the same level as 0.236 Fibonacci retracement which gives this support an importance.

I will wait the price to go above the 50-day EMA to go long with target 1.3830.

1.3830 is a level where I expect sellers will defend their positions strongly. So, for now I am looking for long position. For short position I will wait to see if the pair manages to reach 1.3830 then I may look for sell opportunity.

Trade Wise and Good Luck! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethereum is Trading Inside an Ascending Channel

GBPUSD: Two Scenarios For Next Week!

EURUSD: Planning Long Entries For Next Week!

Ethereum Can Moves On Two Directions

Weekly Chart Prevents me to Buy Ethereum

Ethereum Choose Bearish Scenario

GOLD (XAUUSD) TRADING PLAN!

Ethereum Got Rejected from Strong Structure

EUR/GBP is Trading in a Descending Triangle